Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Recommended read

A good place, Soliloquoy... one writer's thoughts

Nancy Bond has some recommended reading posted. Looks interesting. In fact, The Gravesavers looks like a buy to me. Those of y'all who've visited here a while already know my reading tastes are... eclectic. From the reviews (including Nancy's comments) this is a little toward the edge of my taste in fiction, but it sounds like something that would be both good for me to read and enjoyable at the same time. I'm going to buy a copy, and if it is in the ballpark of being as good as its press, I know I'll be pushing it off on folks to read until finally someone doesn't return it. heh

Hey, Nancy! Maybe I'll begin my own less-informed review of current reads and add my 2¢ to your $2 reviews from time to time. (Just my estimate of the relative worth of our comments on others' writing. :-)

And folks, do drop in over at Nancy's blog, Soliloquoy... one writer's thoughts. Some good stuff there.